1) These terms and conditions of entry (‘T&Cs’) contain information on how to enter and prize(s) to be awarded. Information on how to enter and about the prize(s) form part of these T&Cs. Submission of an entry into this competition is deemed to be acceptance of these T&Cs. Entries not completed in accordance with these T&Cs are ineligible. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which is not compliant with these T&Cs.
2) Entry into this competition is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older. Directors, officers and employees of the Promoter, its retailers, suppliers and associated companies and agencies, and any Immediate Family Member of each of such, are not eligible to enter.
3) The competition will run for the period specified by the Participating Clinic, who will set their own dates in which to run the competition, and identified on the Participating Clinic’s Promotional Display Material (“Competition Period”).
4) To enter the ‘Buy any NexGard or NexGard SPECTRA and you could win’ promotion, entrants must: a) Purchase at least one (1) pack of NexGard or NexGard SPECTRA in any weight range from a Participating Clinic where the promotional material is displayed, at any time during the Competition period; b) Fully complete the requested details on the NexGard / NexGard SPECTRA Entry Form found at the Participating Clinic, and “In 25 words or less, tell us why you why you should WIN a year’s supply of Parasite Protection for your Pet”; and c) Hand the completed Entry Form, together with a copy of the receipt as proof of purchase, to a team member at the Participating Clinic.
5) Entries must be received by the date nominated by the Participating Clinic. No late entries will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
6) Multiple entries are permitted, subject to: a) only one entry being permitted per purchase; and b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements.
7) Submissions from all valid entries will be judged by a Participating Clinic’s representative according to the entry’s uniqueness, relevance and creativity. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
8) The best judged entry will receive the Prize nominated on the Participating Clinic’s Promotional Display Material. The Prize will be awarded to the entrant at the Participating Clinic where the winning entrants' Entry Form was submitted.
9) The Prize recipient acknowledges, understands and agrees that the recipient will be solely responsible for reporting and prompt and full payment of any applicable taxes that may be owed by the recipient in connection with the receipt, possession or use of the prize (or of any other prize that may be awarded under these T&Cs).
10) Winners will be notified by phone or email no later than 5 days after the judging date nominated on the Participating Clinic’s Promotional Display Material and will need to return to the Participating Clinic to redeem their prize.
11) Judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Prize value is accurate as at the date of these T&Cs. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize after that date. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable for any other product or any service, and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit or any form of compensation.
12) If the Prize is not available for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equivalent value. If, for any reason, a winner does not collect the Prize at the time stipulated by the Participating Clinic, the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of the Prize.
13) To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting or use of a Prize. By participating in this competition, each entrant thereby irrevocably and in perpetuity defends, indemnifies, holds harmless and releases the Promoter, it’s related bodies corporate, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising, marketing and promotion agencies, successors and assignees (‘those indemnified’), and the officers, directors, employees and agents of those indemnified, from and against any and all claims, actions, causes of action, demands, judgments, liability, damages (to persons or property), injuries, losses (to persons or property), costs or expenses of any type which may be sustained by such entrant or any other party in connection with: i) the participation in this competition; or ii) the receipt, enjoyment, possession, ownership, use or misuse of the prize or of any other prize that may be awarded under these T&Cs.
15) For the purposes of these T&Cs: (a) the Promoter is National Veterinary Care Pty Ltd ABN 17 166 200 059 of Unit 1, 277 Lane Cove Road Macquarie Park NSW 2113 and each Participating Clinic; (b) the Participating Clinic is the veterinary clinic or other location where you submit your entry form to this competition; (c) the Promotional Display Material is the material displayed by the Participating Clinic advertising and promoting this competition; (d) Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin; and (e) the Prize is the prize nominated in the Promotional Display Material.
16) The Participating Clinic reserves the right at any time, and without prior notice, to modify, cancel or remove this competition and the materials associated with it.
17) Entrants’ consent to the Promoter using their name and image if they are the Prize winner, in any media for an unlimited period, without notice or remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this competition and any products or services distributed or supplied by the Promoter.
18) The Participating Clinic, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant, and prohibit further participation in this competition, by any person who tampers with, or benefits from any tampering with, the entry process or the operation of this competition, or who acts in violation of these T&Cs, in a disruptive manner, or with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any person.
19) If the whole or any part of a provision in these T&Cs is void, unenforceable or illegal in a jurisdiction, it is severed for that jurisdiction. The remainder of these T&Cs will have full force and effect and the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction is not affected. This clause has no effect if the severance alters the basic nature of the competition or is contrary to any applicable law.
20) The laws of the location of the Participating Clinic apply to this competition. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.